Tax problems cry for tax solutions. Immediate ones. Whether the problem is a wage garnishment, bank levy or a property seizure the solution is all about the now, not the tomorrow.
A tax resolution firm must be nimble, strong, and honest. These factors translate into technical ability. Our founder has been involved in tax preparation and tax negotiation before computers were invented. This experience comes to bear when we negotiate an IRS settlement for tax debt on behalf of our clients.
We are not a CPA firm but a tax resolution firm. Our team consists of attorneys, CPA's, and enrolled agents. When you call you will speak directly with someone who is qualified to discuss your situation and has the technical knowledge to tell you what really can, and can't, be done. Not many companies can say that. When you call most tax resolution firms you speak with a sales consultant who is trying to close a deal. They have no real experience doing the work. They are just trained on what to say. How can they give accurate information when every tax problem is unique?
NFA Tax Help Process
1. It all starts with your phone call. We will listen, we will ask, then we will propose solutions. We will listen to your tax problem; how it happened and what tax or debt solution you would like to accomplish. Then comes our questions. We will ask about two financial aspects:
Your income and expenses
- Assets and Liabilities (What you own and what you owe)
These questions will be the key to our proposed tax solutions. Our proposed tax resolution for tax debt, would be one the following:
If you like our proposal for a tax solution, whether it is a tax debt, innocent or injured spouse solution or otherwise, we will quote you the fees.
2. The next step we will send you our agreement outlining our obligations and yours and your method of payment along with power of attorney. As soon as you sign the agreement and the power of attorney and authorize the payment, we will send the power of attorney to they IRS (within fifteen minutes)
3. The next step is a conference with the IRS to identify the problem as reflected in IRS records. We order your records as the IRS has it (the transcripts). At this point we ask to stop any imminent actions until we study the case. If this is a case of a bank levy or a wage garnishment, we will make the IRS conference as soon as you sign the agreement and the power of attorney with us.
4. At this point we are ready for a conference with you (same day in case of bank levy or a wage garnishment). We share the result of our IRS consultation. We propose a plan to solve your tax problem and we start gathering data to package our offer to the IRS (we would have removed certain levies at this point; the same day you engage our firm).
A+ Rating with Better Business Bureau (BBB)
Without question it is important to select the right firm or tax professional to handle your IRS tax problem correctly. While we are certain that there are many capable tax resolution firms with the ability to achieve successful tax settlements, few can claim to have an A+ rating with the BBB like NFA Tax Help does.
Many of our clients come to us after trusting their tax problem to another tax firm that unfortunately was unable to complete the case timely or correctly or both. Choosing NFA Tax Help is the greatest compliment we can receive. We believe in order for us to deliver quality work our tax solution has to be both competent and timely.